The scientist, researchers, and doctors at Grassroots Health have been presenting webinars on vitamin D and various topics. This is a wealth of information about how a given disease works with vitamin D as well as the interaction of calcium.
I highly encourage you to go to the website and watch and listen to the webinars. There is a new one every Tuesday at 1PM eastern time. Also after becoming familiar with the information, I encourage you to ask your doctor to watch, if he is giving you a hard time about supplementing with vitamin D. It is important that you maintain your 25(OH)D level above 40 ng/ml.
If you don’t watch and listen to any of the others, I highly suggest that you watch – Why Test Vitamin D!? The question is always – How much should I take? This gives you and understanding that everyone responds differently to amounts. At the Grassroots Health home page you can find a table of how to start supplementing before testing. There is also a downloadable chart as a PDF.
Here is the link to the Video Page http://www.grassrootshealth.net/index.php/videos
- Diabetes & Vitamin D
- The Sun & Vitamin D I and II
- Pregnancy & Vitamin D I and II
- Upper Respiratory Infections & Vitamin DI and II
- Ethic Disparities & Vitamin D
- Premenopausal Breast Cancer & Vitamin D
- The Cost of Vitamin D Deficiency: In Dollars & Disease
- Vitamin D & Calcium, Fractures, & Kidney Stones What do we know?
- Why Test Vitamin D!?
- Prostate Cancer Positive Core Biopsies Reduced with Vitamin D
- Prostate Cancer Lesions Reduced with Vitamin D
- Vitamin D Stops Breast Cancer
- Vitamin D & Gene Expression
- Vitamin D & Treatment of Autism
- Pregnancy & Vitamin D Interview
- Alzheimer’s Prevention & Vitamin
- Interaction of Vitamin D and Calcium
- Vitamin D Requirements for Breast Feeding Mothers
- Vitamin D & Breast Cancer
- Vitamin D & Cardiovascular Disease
- Vitamin D & The Immune System
- Vitamin D & Cystic Fibrosis
Be well and stay healthy – Pandemic Survivor